We have a variety of locations to choose from for the perfect setting on your wedding day. You can choose from a beautiful beach front wedding ceremony or a lush green garden setting to enhance the experience of your special day.
General Legal Information
• A Wedding performed in Mexico is as legal as a wedding performed in the USA, Canada or any other country. The only wedding that is officially recognized here is the civil wedding, which is performed by a judge (Justice of Peace). Couples may also have a religious service performed by a clergyman, but it has no legal standing.
• The judge will provide the marriage locense. When you return to your home country, you would take the license to an attorney, where they will translate it into English.
• In case of a divorce (we certainly hope not!), the divorce could take place in your home country. Once it is completed, you may want to bring the divorce certificate to Mexico and notify the civil register.
Requirements for Marriage
• Wedding application form, this will be faxed to you.
• A copy of Passports and Birth Certificates with raised seal as proof of identity and citizenship.
• Drivers License.
• 4-Tourist form (FMT) provided at the immigration office when you enter Mexico.
• Divorce decree if either partner has been married before. This document must prove that a year has passed after the previous marriage has been legally dissolved.
• Death certificate if either partner has been widowed before.
• 2 photograph ID's.
Photo & Video • Photography: $380.00 USD per hour (36 photos)
Flowers & Ornaments • Flowers and Customized Decorations: Prices available upon request
Food & Beverage • Wine and Champagne List: Prices available upon request
Music • Mariachi Music: $600.00 USD per hour
• Trio: $530.00 USD per hour
• DJ: $110.00 USD per hour
• Live Music: $850.00 USD per hour
• Violinist: $630.00 USD per hour
• Weekend or statutory Mexican national holiday wedding dates: $100.00 USD additional