View the Casa Velas Hotel Boutique Hotel Description
Create your Puerto Vallarta dream wedding package at our stunning Mexico resort. Celebrate your magical wedding day in the intimacy and tranquility of our adults-only atmosphere in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Experience the wedding of a lifetime enchanted by the romantic ambiance of Casa Velas Surrounded by the natural beauty and serenity of Mexico's gorgeous coast, our charming pool and garden areas offer fragrant, tropical wedding destinations in Puerto Vallarta. Our oceanfront Beach Club offers a dreamy sunset wedding with captivating ocean scenery. Elegant dining and banquet venues, romantic suites and impeccable service ensure unforgettable wedding celebrations at our Puerto Vallarta wedding destination.
• Certified copy of recent birth certificate (no more than one year), with Apostille Seal.
• Copy of passport "or" Driver's license ( ID).
• Certified Copy of Final Divorce Decree or Death Certificates with Apostille Seal.
• It has to be verified that a minimum period of one full year has elapsed from date of one of the following:
Death certificate of previous spouse.
• Blood tests. Please note: Blood tests of Syphilis and Blood Type "must be done at Puerto Vallarta", which must be completed within 15 days of the confirmed wedding date of your wedding.
• Health Certificate. Please note: Health Certificate must be done at Puerto Vallarta three days before the wedding
• Four Witnesses with a copy of their photo identification.
• Names and addresses of both parents.
• Attend to a pre-nuptial course offered "only" on Wednesdays at 9am with a copy of your birth certificate and ID of both parties. Hotel & Client (please check your arrival date in order to match with the prenuptial course day). This course is mandatory.
• Birth, divorce and death certificates must be apostilled, must be duly translated into Spanish and legally stamped in Puerto Vallarta. Please note: We require this documents in our office in order to send them to a registered translator.
• All documents must have name as is on Birth Certificates
• Judges do not celebrate weddings on Sunday or holidays
• All of the original documents the judge ask for are not given back to the couple, they stay at the civil registry, please bring another copy of your birth certificates if you don't have a passport in order to go back to the US.
• The hotel is not responsible for last minute changes or cancellations from the civil registry or judges.
• Civil legal weddings are responsibility of the state government, the hotel does not have any participation on them and we are subject to their availability and changes.
• The apostille is the way of legalization on sent document by a foreign government in order to be recognized by the Mexican Government. In the United States of America it is issued by the Secretary of the State in which the original document was issued. Please contact the Secretary of the State for further information, the apostille seal is not the same as notarized copy.
• If you are not a citizen of United States of America you will need to go to the closest Mexican consulate in your country in order to require the certification of your documents.
Important note: Names on all legal documents must perfectly match (birthcertificates, copy of ID and tourist card)
Photo & Video
We can arrange a professional local photographer to capture your perfect wedding moments and Mexico's magical sunsets. Price is subject to quotation.
Flowers & Ornaments
The hotel can provide a variety of wedding decorations and table ornaments, including candles, torches, petates (as ornaments), and tivoli.
Wedding Cake. The professional catering team from our selected bakery can provide you with a delicious and exquisite wedding cake in accordance with your requests and special wishes.
Food & Beverage
We offer an open bar option with international and premium beverages, including beer, snacks, liquor, vodka, cognac, wines, whisky, tequila, rum, etc.
First Hour : $25 per person
Second Hour : $20 per person
Third Hour and On : $18 per person
If you want to provide your own beverages, we also offer a corkage fee option for $25.00 per bottle (includes 6 drink mixers).
We can arrange a great variety of music for your event - from a DJ to a live band.
• Piano Man
• Piano Man and Singer
• Piano Man and Violin
• Piano Man and Two Violins
• Piano Man, Violin and Singer
• Instrumentalist Quartet
• Quartet Band
• Versatile Group (12, 08 or 05 Members)
• Jazz Band
• Jazz Band and Singer
• Salsa Band
• Mariachi Band
• Popular Music Band
Music prices may vary in accordance with the availability and date of the event. Contract for one hour minimum will apply. Contract is composed of 40 minutes of music and a 20 minute break.
• Exclusive catered dinners that suit your taste
• Tasting for up to 4 people
• Professional Photography and video
• Flower arrangements
• Beauty salon services
• Spa & beauty treatments
• Special transportation arrangements
• Live music
• Wedding planning services
• Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice
Planner services - Event coordinator - Civil and non-denominational ceremony - Travel - Hotel