An enchanting resort by the sea, El Cid Resorts Mazatlan provides a luxurious setting for Mazatlan, Mexico weddings or special occasions. Treat your guests to a true tropical paradise where unforgettable experiences await. Plan a captivating sunset ceremony on the beach. Host cocktail receptions by our lushly landscaped pool area, overlooking cascading waterfalls. Trust our professional, attentive staff to design a storybook Mazatlan wedding from menus, florist, photographer, and entertainment to cruises, golf outings, and spa appointments. We'll see to the details, leaving you to relax and enjoy time with your guests. Gazing westward over the Pacific Ocean, we offer pristine beaches, endless water sports, and vibrant sunsets to shape your special day.
• COUPLE (Bride and groom):
• Birth certificate copy
• Passport (mandatory for marriage)
• Immigration form FMT Tourist card (It will be given to you at your entrance in Mexico)
• Prenuptial Medical Certificate by Local Health Department And lab Test (blood test must be done locally with a Minimum of 72 hours prior to the ceremony
• PARENTS (Bride and groom):
Death or alive
• WITNESSES (4) (If the couple are traveling alone, the Hotel can provide them)
Food & Beverage Banquet Menus
Premium Menu #1
• Duck Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette Fine lettuce with duck breast dressed with orange, tangerine, and pineapple dressing.
• Fish Fillet au Cilantro Grilled fish fillet topped with a creamy butter and cilantro sauce.
• Tropical tulip Flowershaped cookie with vanilla ice cream topped with fruit sauce.
Premium Menu #2
• Asparagus Cream
• Beef Gorgonzola Grilled beef fillet in Gorgonzola cheese sauce perfumed au chardonnay.
• Two chocolate mousse
Premium Menu #3
• Aranzazu Salad Shrimps, fresh spinach, and apples dressed with asparagus, olive oil, salt, pepper, and raspberries vinaigrette dressing.
• Salmon Medallions Grilled and dressed with orange vinaigrette.
Premium Menu #4
• Cream of Lettuce au Roquefort Cream of lettuce with Roquefort cheese.
• Shrimp au Pernod Grilled shrimp topped with a rich creamy sauce of fish and bits of fresh dill.
• Chocolate Cake au Kalhua Chocolate cake with Kalhua coffee cream.
Elite Menu #1
• Salmon Rose with Feta Cheese A rose of salmon with bits of goat cheese.
• Lobster Bisque Perfumed au Cognac
• Between Two Worlds Rose of shrimp and beef medallion with a combination of mango sauce and gravy.
• Opera Cake A combination of vanilla and chocolate flavor with cream of coffee.
Elite Menu #2
• Royal Salad Sangria lettuce and slices of apple, with bits of bleu cheese au cranberry vinaigrette.
• Two Lakes Cream A fusion of artichokes and tomatoes in basil essence.
• Mignon Fillet au Fresh Pepper Grilled beef fillet topped with a mix of pepper and gravy.
• Cheese and Strawberry Cake
Elite Menu #3
• Caesar Salad with Shrimp
• Creamy Clam Chowder
• Veal Scaloppini au Lime Veal cutlets coated with a butter lime mix.
• Coconut mousse au rum
Elite Menu #4
• Monserrat Salad Fine lettuce, artichoke hearts, and smoked trout with bleu cheese dressing.
• Shrimp Bisque au Brandy
• Surf and Turf Lobster tail with grilled beef medallions in Maitre D sauce and mushrooms.
• Mousse au Grand Marnier
• 50% of the base price to reserve the date and the wedding venue.
• Balance of base price must be paid 30 days prior to the wedding date.
• 50% of cover charge is required 45 days prior to the wedding date.
• Projected balance of cover charge is required 15 days prior to the wedding date.
• A major credit card from the responsible party is required at time of check-in.
• Final balance will be determined the morning after the wedding.
Restrictions / Exclusions:
• Subject to availability.
• All prices in this document are in US dollars and subject to change without notice until confirmed by local supplier and deposit for each service has been made.
• RCI, Fairfield, El Cid Vacations Club, timeshare, complimentary stays and other exchange programs do not qualify as a paid hotel room.
• All discounts are applied after the final accounting of rooms and hotel guests, which is usually one day after the wedding date.
• A major credit card may be required to credit any balance due by the hotel.