General Information All wedding receptions: guest book with pen, a bottle of house sparkling wine for the wedding couple/head table, two tapered candles or 3 votive candles for each guest table, and lace on the bridal table.
Wedding receptions with a minimum of $ 6,000 food revenue: (not to include liquor, service charge & tax) honeymoon suite for the evening of the event (check-in time at 3:00 p.m. & check-out time is 12:00 p.m.), use of the hotel safety deposit box, and a sparkling wine and honeymoon breakfast for two the morning following the reception.
Wedding receptions with a minimum of $ 11,000 food revenue: (not to include liquor, service charge & tax) all of the above amenities plus lace overlays and full chair covers for two parents’ tables, complimentary standard sleeping rooms for the parents of the bride & groom.
Wedding receptions with a minimum of $ 15,000 food revenue: (not to include liquor, service charge & tax) all of the above amenities plus 2nd night of honeymoon suite.
Wedding receptions with a minimum of $ 20,000 food revenue: (not to include liquor, service charge & tax) all of the above amenities plus 2nd night for parents rooms.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Food & Beverage Sparking wine service - $ 275.00 (includes 3 bottles of sparkling wine)