Wedding packages are available according to the size of your party. All of the amenities shown above are also available separately should they not be included in your category.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Others • Ceremony Venues
• Marriage Official
• Wedding Cakes
• Floral Arrangements
• Photography, Video, Web Casting
Planning should be completed and confirmed one month prior to your reception. Any changes thereaftermust be noted and confirmed by the Catering Office.
By twelve noon, three days prior to your reception, we will need a guaranteed guest count. At this time wewill require full payment based on the guaranteed count.
Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel
Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice