To host your wedding at the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui, a minimum two-night stay for the bride and groom is required.
Any event booked in the Lobby Mezzanine requires a $ 5,000 minimum of food and beverage. Any event booked at the Polo Lawn requires a $ 15,000 minimum of food and beverage.
Every outdoor function is booked with an available indoor weather backup area.
Additional charges apply for wedding events booked on a holiday.
An entertainment curfew of 9:00 p.m. applies to all outdoor functions. DJs, Karaoke and dance floors are not permitted at outdoor functions.
Buffet dinners only are served at the Polo Beach Lawn location.
Maui County Fire Department regulations prohibit open flames indoors, however, battery operated votives are permitted.
The legal drinking age in Hawaii is 21 and Maui Liquor Law requires identification for any individual consuming alcoholic beverages at any banquet function or outlet. Maui County Liquor Department regulations prohibit outside alcoholic beverages to be brought onto the hotel property.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Music Music SelectionsMaui has a spectacular array of professional musicians available for your wedding ceremony and reception. Types of music may include:
• Hawaiian Guitar
• Key Board
• Bag Pipes
Others Butterfly Release
Include a 'Touch of Nature' to your ceremony with the release of beautiful Hawaiian Monarch butterflies.
• Royal Hawaiian Processional
• Conch Shell Blower
• Hula Dancer
• Lei Greeter
• Fire Knife Dance with Tahitian Drummer
• Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice.