View the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel Description
All Food and Beverage items will be subject to 19% Service Charge.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to 4.16% Hawaii State Sales Tax.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Flowers & Ornaments
• Cascading Bouquet (12" x 18") $ 150.00 Up
• Nosegay Bouquet (8" Round) $ 95.00 Up
• Hand Tied Bouquet $ 125.00
• Hand Tied Rose Bouquet $ 155.00
• Boutonniere $ 15.00 Each
• Maile Lei (green leaf lei) $ 60.00 Up
• Floral Leis $ 12.00 Up
• Centerpieces/Cake Table floral $ 55.00 Up
• Pedestal Arrangement for Wedding Pavilion $ 75.00 Up
• Long & Low Arrangement for Wedding Pavilion $ 125.00 Up
• White Orchid Sprays and Bows for Pavilion Benches $ 30.00 Up
• Flower Girl Basket with Petals $ 40.00 Each
• Haku Head Lei $ 65.00 Each
• Special Head Lei $ 75.00 Up
• Hair/Wrist/Dress Corsage $ 17.00 Each
• Single Rose $ 10.00 Each
• Flower Shower (loose flower petals for guests to toss at Bride and Groom) $ 40.00 Each Bag
Food & Beverage
• Standard White Cake with Lilikoi Buttercream Icing with Fresh Flowers on Cake Top
• 10 inch $ 105.00
• Two Tier 6 inch and 10 inch $ 184.00
• Three Tier 6, 10 and 12 inch $ 294.00
• Custom Cakes with custom flavor/filling with Fresh Flowers on Cake Top
• 10 inch $ 137.00
• Two Tier 6 inch and 10 inch $ 247.00
• Three Tier 6, 10 and 12 inch $ 373.00
Designer Wedding Cakes are also available. Please call to inquire about this service.
• Solo Acoustic Guitarist $ 215.00
• Harpist $ 435.00
• Classical Musicians (Violinist) $ 218.00
• Electric Keyboard with sound $ 435.00
• Hawaiian Duo $ 430.00
• "Just Married" Wedding Boat Ride $ 295.00
• Private Boat including Floral Decorations and Just Married Sign
Beauty Salon Services at Kohala Spa
• Manicure $ 42.00
• Hair Styling/Updo $ 90.00
• Makeup Application $ 90.00
• Pedicure $ 72.00
• Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice.
Planner services - Event coordinator - Civil and non-denominational ceremony - Travel - Hotel