Come to celebrate your Destination Wedding or Vow Renewal at El Cozumeleno Beach Resort.
El Cozumeleno Beach Resort offers the most wonderful sunset weddings and unforgettable romantic honeymoon besides the rainbow colors of the Caribbean Sea, a memory that will remain for a lifetime.
• Valid Passports - (mandatory for wedding)
• Please Note: if you do not have a passport, your Birth Certificate will need an Apostille by the Secretary of State from which the certificate was registered. This will need to be accompanied with a valid government issued photo ID with names matching birth certificate. These documents will need to be translated into Spanish by the certified translator of Cozumel at an extra charge.
• Tourist visa/immigration slip that you receive upon arrival in Mexico
• Blood tests taken here in Cozumel (if you would like to take them in your own Country, they will need to be Certified with a Doctor here in Mexico at a charge) Tests: Blood Type and RPR. Tests need to be taken within 20 days before the wedding date. Blood Test Verification Only $ 50 USD, Take test $ 100 USD, either one or the other must be done in Mexico
• 4 witnesses to the civil ceremony with their tourist cards and valid photo IDs such as Drivers License. We can provide witnesses at a charge of $ 25 USD ea.
• A Civil wedding in Mexico is recognized internationally however, before coming to Mexico, check with your State or Province on how to register your Mexican Wedding. Each State and County have different requirements and it is your responsibility to verify what you need to register your license in your country. Let us know if you will need a translated copy of your marriage license, since your license will be in Spanish. We can have it translated by our certified translator for a charge.
• The couple must arrive in Cozumel at least three (3) working days (Monday - Saturday) prior to the wedding ceremony to meet with the wedding coordinator and submit all documents. The couple must be at the resort by check-in time (3:00 PM) or earlier in order to consider day of arrival as the first day.
• Saturday weddings: Due to the civil office being closed on Saturdays, your license will be dated the previous business day (Friday or if it is a holiday, the day before).
Others All other items such as photos, video, music, up do hair style, make up, etc. are quoted at additional cost. All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars and include taxes and services charges where applicable. Prices are subject to change without previous notice. Package inclusions cannot be exchanged for additional services. These packages are valid only for guests staying at our Resort. Other restrictions may apply.
• If paying by credit card, please add a sur charge of 4% to the total.
• Prices are in US dollars, rates above maybe subject to change, plus 10% sales tax
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice