Valid Passport and a copy.
Mexican tourist card. ( it will be given to you at your entry in Mexico)
Blood tests- We'll do them here maybe on the same day you arrive or the day after as well as your medical certificate.
Valid birth certificate with apostille seal ( ask your registry office about that) It must be a certified copy. Translation needed from English to Spanish.
If either the bride or groom is divorced an original of their divorce papers must be shown with a translation into Spanish.
Divorce decree (s). (if applicable) for women :you must confirm in writing your new name, and if you have less than a year divorced you must have a non pregnant test.
Four witnesses (we'll provide them if you come alone) with their Mexican tourist card and a Passport as their Photo ID , driver's licenses are no longer accepted.
For a civil wedding you need to be at the Resort at least three business days before your wedding can take place in order for papers to go thru.
Food & Beverage A detailed and definitive program of the wedding must be received 10 days prior the event with the final number of staying and non-staying guests coming.
On bride and groom's arrival date a final revision will be made with the wedding coordinator.
Menu tasting applies only for set up private function events (or Semi-private function with special banquet kit menu choice). Valid for 2 people.
The resort has different indoor and outdoor locations to celebrate the wedding ceremony and dinner depending on the couple's wishes.
The couple will receive a list with available locations and times according to the size of the group.
Back up option will be always available in case of bad weather
Outdoor Locations: Beach (max 600), Pergola Garden Lower Part of the Pool (Max 100), Iguanas Garden (Max. 400 pax), Pool upper Terrace (Max. 300 pax), Ballrooms (MÃ¡x 700 pax)
Restaurants: Oriental (160), Italo (80), Mexicano (80). (Subject to Availability and times)
Semi Private Dinner, 10-40 guests, include a set up menu from the Restaurant of choice and 3 hours open bar.
Semi Private Functions will have the Restaurants set up.
Private Functions must be purchased for groups of 40 or more.
All Functions include 3 hour open bar. Extra charges will apply if party is extended.
Surcharge may apply for private functions. Please ask your Wedding Planner.
The complimentary package is valid with a reservation of a Master Suite or higher for a 7 day stay or a 5 room 3 night reservation in Ocean Front Category or higher.
A Minimum of 10 rooms for 3 night stay is required in order to get a special guest and family rate.
An open block can be contracted. All rooms are subject to availability
In the case of a room block, a 20% deposit of the total room revenue estimate will be made. This will be credited to the wedding master account once all the blocked nights have check in and have been guaranteed by each guest.
A minimum double occupancy is required. NO quadruple rooms available.
All rates are subject to availability and to change without notice if a contract has not been signed.
75% of the guests must stay at the resort.
• The couple must stay at the Resort to celebrate their wedding.
• All prices are in USD (US Dollars) and are subject to change without notice.
• The couple has to receive written confirmation from the Resort's Wedding Department of any package purchased or given complementary.
• A contract is to be signed by all parties involved in order to confirm any package.
• Once confirmed an accepted by the customer a 20% of the wedding package non-refundable deposit is required to block the date in a definitive status once the contract is signed. The hotel is not responsible of holding the date if the deposit is not made.
• Package inclusions have not cash value and cannot be substituted or exchanged for additional services.
• Wedding package price will remain in the case of a lesser number of guests. No revisions will be made.
• Extra services and private functions must be reserved at least once moth or more prior to the wedding day. (Some services are subject to availability)
• All legal services must be confirmed 2 months prior the wedding
• The time limit for outdoor areas is 11:00pm. No exceptions will be made.
• Extra charges will apply for any extra guest not included already in the packages. (15)
• Fifteen for complimentary package; (25) twenty five for Sun, Moon and Sea packages.
• All non-staying guests are welcome. A Special Guest Pass (SGP) will be purchased and charged to the master account as additional guest.
• SGP (Special Guest Pass) will only be available the day of the Wedding.
• SGP cannot exceed 30% of the total guest count
• SGP price may vary according to the package chosen.
• Time limit for Special Guests is 11:00pm (semi-private function) or according to the time schedule of the wedding (Private function). No exceptions will be made.
• Special Guest will only have access to the areas assigned for the wedding. No exceptions will be made.
• All access to external suppliers not handled by the Hotel will have a fee of $100 usd per person
• In the case of bad weather in outdoor areas a ballroom will be used. Decision will be made by Wedding Planner, Bride and Groom no later than 4 hours prior the event
• All packages are themed. The couple will be given a list of the flowers, cake styles and colors included in the package chosen.
• All symbolic ceremonies have not legal value.
• All legal ceremonies have an additional fee.
• Fiesta Americana Condesa CancÃºn does not perform Catholic weddings
• All packages and functions are subject of surcharge for premium dates (Christmas and New Year's Eve)