• Original Birth Certificate with Apostille (a document issued by the Secretary of State Office or Legalization Office in your country). An authorized Translator in Mexico must translate Birth Certificates into Spanish. (Cost is not included in the package, which is 35 US dollars each page)
• If parties are divorced, proof of decree absolute is required with a court stamp and it must bear the apostille seal (Translation Cost is not included in the package and is 35 US Dollars per page) Female divorcees must be divorced for a minimum of 300 days before remarrying.
• Original adoption papers if either parties are adopted bearing the apostille seal. (Translation cost is not included in the package and is 35 US Dollars each page)
• Widow - Widower the original death certificate is required along with marriage certificate both of them with Apostille. The translation into Spanish will be done by an authorized translator in Mexico (Translation cost is not included in the package and is 35 US Dollars per page)
• Tourist Card. (You will get this form at Cancun's Airport)
• Valid Passport. (Even for American Citizens)
• Blood test and health certificate. (The hotel's doctor will do the blood test and health certificate). This test needs to be done in Cancun 3 labor days before the wedding day.
• Cost is not included in the package ( 160 dollars per couple)
• The blood test is to determine the blood group of the individual and testing for HIV positive and STD. If any person is tested positive for HIV or STD they will be refused marriage by the local Authorities.
• Filled in application form. (Upon arrival to the hotel)
• Two witnesses for each one (4 in total). Friends or relatives over 18 years old, with passports and tourist card that must be presented 3 days before the ceremony. (In case of missing them, we will be glad to help you with witnesses here in Mexico)
• These documents are required FOUR (4) working days prior the wedding date, otherwise the Judge's office will cancel the reservation.
• The Judge is available from Monday to Saturday only, to perform ceremonies.
• The ceremony will take place in a beautiful Gazebo facing the beach.
• The prices of the packages are for the year 2009 and they are subject to change.
• Validity Outside of Mexico:
Your Marriage Certificate will be valid world-wide, BUT you should get your certificate 'legalized' in Mexico to ensure it is legally accepted when you get back home. The process is the reverse of getting your Native documentation legalized by the necessary authorities (e.g. Foreign Office) for marriage in Mexico, this cost 175 US Dollars.
• Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel.
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice