Valid passports. In case the bride's name is not the same in her passport than in her birth certificate and she wants to get married with the same name of her birth certificate she should bring her birth certificate (original) apostilled by the government of her country and translated into Spanish by a Mexican official translator (stamped). Driver license will not be accepted by the official.
If the bride is widowed or divorced is necessary to bring her birth certificate (original) apostilled by the government of her country and translated into Spanish by a Mexican official translator (stamped), according to Mexican Law the bride must be 12 months divorced before remarrying. If the groom is widowed or divorced no additional documents are required.
Tourist Card. Clients get this card upon arrival at the airport in Mexico.
Medical Documentation: Blood tests (Sexually Transmitted diseases â€“ VDRL, HIV, Blood Type) and medical certification stating that all results were negative and patient is physically in good health. Blood tests have to be done here in Mexico, we have a clinic at the Resort - (approximate cost: 90.00 USD per person).
Four witnesses: two for the bride and two for the groom with valid passport (driver license) will not be accepted by the official. The witnesses have to be older than 18 years. All witnesses must come in person to the appointment with the wedding coordinator with their valid passport and tourist card at least 4 labor days prior to the wedding date.
We recommend to appostille the certificate of marriage on site with the legal authoritiesâ€¦ the process lasts around 3 months.
Photo & Video • DVD 25 minutes, with edition: 350.00 USD
• Photo Packages (Have to be paid directly in cash or traveler checks to the photographer. The package includes an album. Negatives are not included) and can be paid with VISA or MASTERCARD directly to the Photographer:
Mr. Conrado Gonzalez
• Special Spa treatments & Beauty Salon (prices upon requested service)
• Romantic Lobster dinner for couples & groups (price depends on location and menu)
• Bachelor's Party ( ask your wedding coordinator)
• Private poolside or beach dinners
• Theme Night Dinners ( Mexican, Caribbean, BBQ & Gala)
• Lounge Party
• Welcome, farewell or rehearsal dinners
• Poolside, beach and ball cocktail party
• Room courtesy for guests
• Live Band
• All prices include taxes.
• All details of the wedding must be requested to the Hotel in advance.
• Date and time of ceremony are subject to availability and Hotel confirmation.
• Payment must be done directly to the hotel.
• All details, services and request of extras need to be confirmed directly with the wedding department.
• You will have to legalize your marriage license (Apostille). We recommend you to check if the legalization can be done by the Mexican Embassy or Mexican Consulate in your country, or if it must be done here in Mexico. The cost for the legalization is not included in the wedding package.
• All guests must be punctual to their dinner reservation
• Groom, Bride & witnesses must come in person to the appointment with the wedding coordinator with all documents required (valid passports & tourist cards) at least 4 labor days prior to the wedding date.
• The ceremony will not be performed unless all documents are in order (no exception)
• This package includes all the necessary procedures for booking and performing a wedding ceremony, accommodation is not included.
• Prices can change without further notice.