At Turtle Bay Resort, it is our pleasure to make your wedding dreams come true. From the minute you arrive at Honolulu Airport to those final honeymoon moments you will cherish forever, our Complete Wedding Package is the ultimate way to celebrate your special day and beyond.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Food & Beverage Sparking wine service - $ 275.00 (includes 3 bottles of sparkling wine)
A non-refundable deposit of $ 1,000.00 is required to confirm your function space and date. this means that your $ 1,000.00 deposit will not be returned to you if you cancel your event for any reason. your $ 1,000.00 deposit will however, be applied to your final payment. should you request to change the date of yourfunction we will require an additional deposit (not refundable) of $ 1,000.00.
Payments: prepayment of 50% of the expected food revenue, room rental, ceremony site fees and tax must be received no later than ninety (90) days prior to the date of your event. full prepayment must be received no later than 15 days prior to the planned event. All prepayment is non-refundable.
A guarantee count of all attending guests is required at least three (3) business days prior to your event.
Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel
Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice