The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort's wedding specialists know the importance of ensuring that your wedding is successful and memorable event. To give you an idea of the endless possibilities that await you, we have prepared a selection of packages that incorporate the core components for your destination wedding; we are, however, eager to tailor the arrangements to meet your budget, your personal preferences and your every dream.
We are here for you from beginning to end. Please let us know how we can be of assistance as we plan your blissful journey into marriage together.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Others Wedding Venues
Elegant and richly appointed, this versatile room can intimately set for 50 to 220 of your family and friends.
The serenly quiet Coconut Grove, once the playground of Hawaii's kings and queens, serves as a backdrop for your romantic garden wedding ceremony.
The Lurline Room, with its own private ocean terrace, offers a romantic setting for an intimate reception.
In addition to our selection of function rooms and outdoor venues, the Pink Palace of the Pacific offers a variety of unique suites for intimate ceremonies. The following are two samples:
In the Kamehameha Suite, French doors open onto a lanai that runs the full length of the suite with a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head.
The Kamehameha Suite's master bedroom, with curtains drawn to create a quiet dining area, offers full ocean views from the jacuzzi in the master bath.
• Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice.