We recommend booking nine to 15 months in advance; however, we will do our best to accommodate shorter or longer notice.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Flowers & Ornaments Flowers
Four Seasons will be pleased to assist you or to make arrangements with our preferred floral designers, or the florist of your choice. We can also create themes and matching decor for your event setting.
Linens and tabletop decor
Four Seasons offers superior linens, cutlery, china and glassware for all banquet tables. Special colours, patterns or designs may be obtained for a nominal rental fee.
Food & Beverage Cakes
Our talented in-house Pastry Chef can create a beautiful customised wedding cake in the flavour of your preference. If you have a photograph of a special cake, we will be happy to prepare that cake for you.
Four Seasons prides itself on culinary creativity, and offers an extensive array of menus to choose from. Or, we can completely custom-design a menu for you, along with your choice of beverages. Whatever the wedding event, from an intimate family brunch to a sophisticated cocktail buffet to a grand reception banquet, our team will assist you or your bridal consultant from planning to execution.
Others Wedding specialist
A Four Seasons on-site expert will work with you or your wedding consultant to reserve your dates, plan the schedule of events, coordinate all food and beverage details, from menu design to table linen, and assist with other aspects of your wedding experience at Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele.
Public area available for pictures
Subject to availability, select public spaces within or near the Resort may be available to wedding parties hosting an event here. Please consult our Wedding Specialist.
Licence for ceremony
Four Seasons can help you coordinate the paperwork required to hold your ceremony here. Please contact our Wedding Specialist for details.
At your request, Four Seasons can arrange local transportation for you or your visiting guests.
Preferred vendors and service coordination
At your request, we can provide a list of recommended vendors for all your wedding needs, from photographers to entertainment.
• Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice.