View the Sheraton Kauai Resort Hotel Description
The packages include all gratuities (16% service charge); however, excludes the Hawaii State tax (4.166%).
You can always add on to your wedding package with our ala carte choices. If you choose, we can tailor your wedding to your specifications with an added site fee of $ 3,000.
1. You must be at least 16 years of age.
2. If you are under the age of 18, a birth certificate and signatures from both parents, legal guardians or signatures from a family court are required.
3. Valid photo identification is required (driver's license or passport).
4. A completed application is required prior to the marriage license appointment. This application may be obtained by calling (808) 586-4544 or writing to, State of Hawaii Marriage License Office, P.O. Box 3378, Honolulu, HI 96801. Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Pacific Time). Website: www.hawaii.gov/doh/
5. You may complete the license application form before meeting with the agent (please use black ink, print neatly, use complete names, no initials), but the form must be signed in the presence of the agent. May we suggest that you carry this form with you just in case your luggage is misplaced.
6. You will need to contact the marriage license agent for an appointment prior to arrival. Please note that some agents do not confirm appointments more than two weeks prior to the event. The bride and groom must be present. For a list of licensing agents, please call one of the following agents for an appointment:
Office of the Governer (Lihue) 808-274-3100
Ms. Janice Bond (Lihue) 808-246-0174
Mr. Ken Kubota (Kapaa) 808-822-7354
Ms. Lynn Kubota (Kapaa) 808-822-7354
7. The current licensing fee is $ 60.00 (cash only), payable to the agent at the time of licensing.
8. The marriage license is issued immediately after the application is made with the agent and is valid for 30 days in the State of Hawai'i only.
*All prices effective for 1/1/06 - 12/31/06 &, are subject to change at anytime*
Live Internet Weddings
A wedding at the Sheraton Kauai can be seen around the world by friends and family with Starwood Hotels and Resorts in Hawaii's new Live Internet Weddings program.
Booking and Payment Policy
• Wedding reservations are made in the order in which they are received and only confirmed six months prior to the event date.
• A $ 1,500.00 non-refundable deposit is required to book an event, and will be applied to the final billing.
• Full pre-payment will be due (30) days prior to the event.
• Any remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
• All prices are subject to change without notification.
• Rates are subject to applicable state tax of 4.16% Hawaii State Tax.
• No Substitutions on Wedding Packages.
• Weddings requested will be assessed at an additional $ 800.00 Holiday Service Fee and are subject to the availability of the vendors.
The $ 1,500.00 booking deposit is non-refundable and will be applied towards the final bill. Should cancellation occur within (7) days prior to the event, the full anticipated amount for the event will be assessed.
Planner services - Event coordinator - Civil and non-denominational ceremony - Travel - Hotel