• A $ 300.00 Engineering fee will apply for all outdoor functions. This includes power and orea lighting for your event.
• Prices are subject to change. Please add Hawaii Sales Tax of 4.166%. Entertainers subject to availability.
• Ceremonies are performed at the Kauai Marriott Resort daily, seven days a week.
• Set ceremony times have been established as follows: 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. or *4:30 p.m. - *Additional $ 300.00 fee for 4:30 p.m. or later afternoon ceremony time.
• The following Holidays are subject to an additional $ 500.00 fee on Wedding Packages and Flower Options: January 1, Easter Sunday Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4,h Thanksgiving Day December 24, December 25 and December 31.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Photo & Video Photography:
• "Me Ke Aloha" Photography Package $ 625 - 1'1/2 Hours of Photography with "Online Photo Gallery" 48-lmages in a 5"x 7" 48-page keepsake magazine style album.
• "Pilialoha" Photography Package
$ 1,500 - 3-Hours of Photography with "Online Photo Gallery" - 70-lmages in a 9"x 11" 30-page keepsake magazine style album.Negatives/Digital Files
$ 625 - Full set of high resolution digital files on a CD for 1 1/2 hour session.Additional Digital Files $ 150/hr - Full set of high resolution digital files on a CD for 1 hour session.
Additional Photographer's time $ 150/hr
**Photo site fee for outside vendor $ 350
PHOTO & VIDEO INFORMATION:
• SHIPPING & HANDLING: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. For parceis outside of the United States, there wlil be an additional $ 35.00 forshipping and handling.
** Proof of comprehensive general liability insurance required for all outside commercial photographer or videographer hired directly by clients.
• Edited Wedding Ceremony DVD $ 650 -(2) Enhanced DVD Masters digitally produced with the hlghest DVD quality. (Estimated coverage time: 2 hours)
• Extended Edited DVD $ 850 - Wedding ceremony, 1 - hour reception coverage & (2) Enhanced DVD Masters digitally produced with highest DVD quality. (Estimated coverage time: 3 hours)
• Additional Coverage $ 250/hr
• Rush Processing Fee $ 175 - Processing within 2 business days.
**Video site fee for outside vendor $ 350
Flowers & Ornaments Bouquets:
• Standard $ 200
• Deluxe $ 225 & up
• Bride's Maid Bouquet $ 95 & up
• Boutonniere: $ 18
• Wrist Corsage $ 40
• Standard $ 30
• Bridal Head Haku Lei $ 60
• Bag of Loose Orchids $ 20 per bag
• Single Orchid Lei $ 17
• Deluxe Floral Lei $ 50 & up
• Maile Lei $ 35
• Maile Lei with Flowers $ 50 & up
Additional Ceremony Enhancements:
• (20) Butterflies Release Package $ 200 (Availability is not guaranteed)
• White folding garden chairs $ 8
• Rose Petais Aisle Way $ 175 and up
• Flower Shower Package $ 10 per person (Fresh Rose petals in small individual organza bags for showering the Bride & Groom)
Food & Beverage Wedding cake upgrades available.
Others Wedding Ala Carte Selections
• Ceremony Site Fee: $ 2500
• Rehearsal Site Fee:
• Rehearsals are scheduled based on availability of site $ 750
• Non-denominational (Ceremony & Rehearsal) $ 250
• Justice of the Peace $ 225
• Sound System for Ceremony:
• (2) JBLSpeakers, (1) Wireless Lavaliere Microphone & (1) Mixer. (Recommended for outdoor ceremonies with more than (20) people. $ 350