Reservations and site locations are subject to availability. Package price is based on bride and groom. Package price and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Package price includes tax and gratuity on package items.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Food & Beverage Reception/Dinner
• Romantic Dinner for Two - a truly private and memorable dinner experience oceanside, or at a venue of your choice, enhanced by soft candlelight and tiki torches. Your private butler will greet you in the lobby and escort you to a secluded area. A four-course meal and chilled bottle of champagne await your arrival and the start of an evening of tropical bliss. $500 plus 20% gratuity. Please allow 48 hours notice or additional charges may apply.
• Dinner on 'The Knoll' at Brown's Beach House, nestled along the shore of Pauoa Bay under a canopy of swaying palms, shimmering stars and breathtaking sky. Flames from torches lit by Beachboys reach out to the heavens. Site fee of $450 plus tax and dinner. Prix Fixe dinners are available for groups up to 30 people.
Add 4.166% Hawaii state tax to all prices. Prices are subject to change.