• VALID Passports (Although passports are not required for US Citizens for entry into Mexico, they are mandatory for weddings)
• Tourist cards received upon arrival in Mexico (Make sure you fill the same: Name, Middle name and Last name as the Passport.
• The Judge Fee is included on the package, the following information required an extra fee which is separate from the package:
• Blood Test (the blood test has to be done at the hotel with extra charge of $ 50 USD. per person, Blood Test cost not included for all the packages
• (4) Four witnesses with picture ID and tourist card (In a legal wedding with the Judge, you will need 4 witnesses in total ( 2 for the bride and 2 for the groom ). A witness must be over the age of 18. They will need to stand up with you during the wedding, so select people from your wedding party). Our employees can serve as witnesses at an extra charge of 20 USD each.
• Translator Services (Not included on the packages, extra $ 20 USD / (Necessary for ceremony with the Judge only: The ceremony will be given in Spanish because the Mexican Law is in Spanish.)
• Translation for Birth Certificates: $ 25 USD per document (Documents need to be translated by an Official Translator in Cozumel)
• All necessary paperwork is handled directly by your Wedding Coordinator. We require a minimum of 3 working days notice to complete all formalities. The Bride, Groom and witnesses are required to be at the Wyndham Cozumel Resort & Spa a minimum of 3 working days prior to the ceremony.
• Saturday weddings: Due to the civil office being closed on Saturdays, your license will be dated the previous business day (Friday or if it is a holiday, the day before).
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice