In order to get legally married in Cancun
There are a few requirements you must meet.
• Birth Certificate translated into Spanish with Apostille (a document issued by the Secretary of State Office in your country).
• Death Certificate of spouse (if applicable) translated into Spanish with Apostille.
• Divorce papers (if applicable) translated into Spanish with Apostille (there is an extra fee for this papers).
• Tourist Card. (You will get this document at Cancuns Airport).
• Valid Passport or Picture ID.
• Blood test with the following information: Blood Type, Venereal Diseases such as syphilis and AIDS and health Certificate. (The hotels doctor can do the blood test).
This test needs to be done in Cancun 3 working days before the wedding. Cost is not included in the packages.
• Filled in application form. (Upon arrival to the hotel).
• Two witnesses for each one. Friends or family members over 18 years old, with passports and tourist card that must be presented 3 days before the ceremony.
• These documents are required three (3) labor days prior the wedding date, otherwise the Judges office will cancel the reservation. The Judge is available from Monday to Friday only to perform ceremonies.
• We advise you to bring two copies of each of the documents stated above and have the originals at the time of the ceremony.
• Judges Fee applies
• The ceremony will take place in a beautiful Gazebo facing the beach and pool area.
• You need to confirm the Wedding date and time as soon as possible in order to make your reservation in advance.
The prices of the packages are for Golden and Great Parnassus, valid until Dec. 23rd. 2008 and are liable to change.
The civil marriage is the only matrimony that has legal validity. It is recognized in Mexico and in most other countries.
The religious ceremony is performed by a non-denominational Minister and does not have any legal validity.
To hold the date you most pay the total of the package fee, in a deposit bank or by credit card.